Do these 3 simple exercises from from fitness expert, Anna Price!
They will tone and tighten your abs, butt and thighs, and it only takes 10-15 minutes! The best part, is that you can do these in the privacy of your own home…nearly naked, of course.
Perform each of these 3 exercises 20 times, take a 1-2 minute stretch break between rounds then repeat. Work up to 3-4 rounds. For optimal results, perform 3 times/week.
In addition, eat a healthy balanced diet, create more opportunities to move more throughout your day, add 1 or 2 30 minute high intensity cardio sessions, and 1 yoga or pilates class per week.
1. Bridge Straddle
- Lie on your back
- Bend your knees, feet flat on the floor hip width distance apart, arms out to the side, palms facing up
- Draw your navel in toward your spine (brace your abdominals), scoop in your belly
- Lift your hips up off the floor, peel your spine off the floor, one vertebrae at a time, aim for your hips to be level with your knees and squeeze your toush
- Lower down to the floor, maximally flex your upper and middle spine, roll down one vertebrae at a time, draw your ribs down and scoop in your belly
- Repeat this 10 times
- Repeat this exercise, except this time at the top of your bridge, externally rotate (open) your hips and knees, then knock your knees in until they touch
- Repeat this 10 times
2. Fire Hydrant Kick Backs
- Get on your hands and knees (hands under your shoulders, shoulders down away from your ears, knees under your hips)
- Brace your abdominals and tighten your toush, open your right knee out to the side so it’s in line with your hip, then tap your right knee to your right elbow
- Kick your leg back behind you until it’s straight and at hip level
- Repeat this 10 times fast (with good form)
- Repeat on the left leg, 10 times
3. Plank Hip Rolls
- Lie on your stomach, place both your elbows under your shoulders, and rest your forearms on the floor
- Push the floor from underneath your elbows, draw your shoulders down away from your ears, and keep your head in line with your spine
- Lift your hips, pelvis and legs off the floor, pivot from your toes, brace your abdominals and contract your thighs
- Hold plank for 5-10 seconds, work up to 1-2 minutes over time.
- For a challenge, rotate and roll your right hip down toward the floor, come back up and roll your left hip down toward the floor
- Repeat your right and left hip rolls transitioning smoothly from one side to the other
- As you get stronger, lift your toush up between the hip rolls, until your body forms an A position
- Repeat 20 times (a total of 10 reps on each side)
Now that you have a beach ready body, don’t forget to add the sexy body chain!! Get ready to turn some heads this summer. 😉
Do you have any tips to for sexy, confident and beach ready body?
Please share you comments below.